Annual Course on Proton Therapy
Register Now! 7th Annual Course on Proton Therapy, December 4th, 2020 (click on this link to launch a new window for Registration)
Inspiring Innovation to Transform Patient Care
Penn Medicine Department of Radiation Oncology, the Roberts Proton Therapy Center, and OncoLink invite you to the 7th Annual Course on Proton Therapy. This one-day virtual program enables radiation oncology practitioners and administrators to learn about the applications of proton therapy to help assess the potential of incorporating proton therapy at their institution. With the increased availability and accessibility of the technology of proton therapy, there is an expanding need for qualified staff. The program features Penn Medicine experts from each specialty who will provide an insider’s perspective of the current and future potentials of proton therapy.
Target Audience - Radiation oncology physicians, physicists and administrators who are interested in learning about proton therapy.
Objectives - At the end of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Understand the logistics of establishing a proton therapy center with clinical and research capabilities
- Describe the current clinical indications and applications for proton therapy
- Comprehend the various technical considerations in proton therapy planning
- Explain the regulatory aspects of proton therapy planning and delivery from the standpoints of quality assurance and compliance
- Better perform their specific roles within the proton center
Links to Photos from Past Annual Course on Proton Therapy